Kamaal Rashid Khan’s funniest interview!
Posted April 18, 2009on:
|• Who are your competitors in the industry?
I like Aamir Khan and Ajay Devgan. But my ultimate competitor is Shah Rukh. He stays in a Rs 100 crore bungalow in Mumbai, while I own one of equal worth in Dubai.• Desh Drohi 2 declares that Muslims are creating trouble in India. Do you fear controversy?
KRK has never been scared in his life and will never be, right till the last breath. I love my India and I am ready to die for my country.
• You signed on controversy’s children for the film. Is it solely to be in the news?
Today, it’s not making a film, but marketing one which is a tough job. When you see Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan fighting about who is the bigger ‘marketing star’, my film’s casting is only justified. My cast will interest the audience.
• Jimmy Shergill, Aftab Shivdasani and Mallika Sherawat refused to be a part of your film. Comment.
• So you’ve signed on Payal Rohatgi?
• People have had a lot of fun at your expense during award functions. What is your reaction to this?
• What are you planning after Desh Drohi 2?
I will make ten Desh Drohis! One Desh Drohi made me a superstar and reaped me a profit of Rs 25 crore, imagine what ten Desh Drohis can do.